Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dwyane Wade: Knee Problem? What Knee Problem!

 
CREDITED AP

If I didn't know any better I swore I saw Dwyane Wade steal the ball, go coast to coast and dunk the ball in game 5 of the NBA Championship. If I'm not mistaken, Dwyane Wade scored 32 points and looked like the 2006 MVP for the first time in the 2013 playoffs. Has this guy been playing possum for the past month or so. Do we need to check his urine after this performance? If I'm Gregg Popovich, I surely would. This is the first time during the entire playoffs that DWade has shown he still capable of playing at an elite level. At least for one night he will lead the team without turmoil, bickering and doubt. This is the "FLASH" I know!
Miami wins game four 109-93. The series is tied 2-2 and game 5

Follow us on Twitter

LeRoy McConnell III @kcmac38

@SKsPassThePill

No comments:

Post a Comment